The cost of a school meal will be £2.35 a day or £11.75 a week.
The approximate cost per term will be £170 (this will vary each term)
If your child would like to change from school dinners to packed lunches or vice versa, they can change any day.
Please check the menus below to help you decide each day.
Please click here to access our online payment system, ParentPay to make payment for your child's school dinners.
Children should enjoy a lunchtime meal that is interesting and tasty as well as providing the nutritional value that growing children need.
Every day we offer:
Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platters, Yeo Valley Organic Yoghurts, Fruit Juice Cordial, Organic Semi Skimmed Milk, Fresh Bread Basket.
(v) Vegetarian. Please let us know if you require a vegetarian meal.
Free School Meals
All information relating to Free School Meals is kept confidential. From September 2014 all infant children have been able to enjoy a hot lunchtime meal in school which parents do not need to pay for. However, if you are entitled to claim for the following:
- Family receives Income Support or Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance. Please note, Contribution-Based Job Seekers Allowance does not qualify for free school meals
- Family receives the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Family receives Universal Credit
- Family receives Child Tax Credit and has an annual income, as assessed by HMRC, not in excess of £16,190. Please note, families who are also entitled to Working Tax Credit do not qualify to claim free school meals regardless of income Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Employment and Support Allowance (income Related). Please note, Contribution-Based E&SA does not qualify for free school meals.
To apply go online via www.warwickshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals